Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 9: Vegan-Raw with a trial trigger food

I slept very well last night. 9 full hours in all. I feel very rested and happy and am actually excited to go to work.

Breakfast: 2 leaves Romaine, 2 leaves red leaf, 2 leaves green leaf, 1 leaf kale, carrots, cherry tomatoes, soaked almonds. as weird as it may seem, I'm actually starting to enjoy eating a salad in the morning.
snack: Baked potato with olive oil, and sea salt. I have reinvented the potato! How delicious!
Lunch: Chia jell, raisins, soaked almonds, sunflower seeds
Supper: LOTS OF CHEESE 2 baked potatoes with olive oil and sea salt.
I didn't enjoy the cheese one bit. and I was so excited! But it tasted so gross! I couldn't finish it cause I was gagging on it and gave the big piece to the dog. I tried to force myself cause how else will you notice a trigger food if you don't have a lot of it? Am I asking for it the wrong way? I BETTER GET RESULTS!!!!
I trully hope, but I don't hope that I get a migraine just so I know what food is making me crazy!!! Then I'll be done!!! So raw tomarrow, and then another trigger trial. But I'm debating.....
I have 2 huge events coming up- one at work, and 1 at home. And I don't want to feel yucky for either....
So debates will go long into the night and into the next few days till I figure out exactly what I want to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment