Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 12

Woke up tired and stayed tired most of the day. I'm thinking meat is too hard to digest. I've also been noticing the last few days that the day(s) after eating meats, you stink when you sweat! Pew! Onion scented B.O. and I mean bad. now I know why I always stank! Pew! I guess I now know if I don't want to stink, I don't eat meat. But I'm so tired today and I can only assume it's from the meat! I just feel like sleeping the whole day!

Breakfast: 2 roma tomatoes, 1 orange, almonds, 2 bananas, vitamin, water
Snack: coconut water, grapefruit, water
Lunch: 2 different recipes chocolate cake in a mug- both equally gross- I won't be making them again, but they solved my chocolate craving. I felt sick after. (and think- 4 Tablespoons canola oil? Oh my. and I ate it all.....)
I'm thinking I'll just chew on cocoa powder next time... (Still feeling queasy an hour after)
Snack: Raw Popcorn (cauliflower, nutritional yeast, cayenne, salt), and peach/apricot salad. I was quite impressed with the popcorn!


Snack: A bowl of Watermelon (I forgot to take a picture- but it was good!)
Supper: a cup of pop, 3 small baked potatoes with extra virgin cold pressed olive oil and sea salt, and chicken casserole (I picked out the chicken and put it in my husband's bowl cause I don't want to be tired tomarrow like today from eating it last night!

In all, a day that started off un-energetic, but as the day went on and I ate more raw, I gained energy.

Still no headache. I give up, but I have learned I like eating mostly raw and vetetarian! It gives me so much energy, and I feel better when I stick to it! I also sleep better!

No comments:

Post a Comment