Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3: ALL RAW

I woke up feeling bloated with a big stomache still from the day before. Also, some disapointment on my food choices from yesterday. I feel I am bloated from meat. Thats enough to turn me away from it for a while. I am sticking to raw 100% today.

Breakfast: salad- red leaf, green leaf, parsley, kale, romaine, green bell pepper, sunflower seeds, and blueberries, a whole tomato, and vitamin.
I'm not enjoying the taste so far of parsley in salads, but I have a huge bowl of salad with it already in.
So I eat it. It can't hurt me.
Snack before work: 2 peaches, raw walnuts, raw brazilnuts, and raw cashews.
Lunch: I took this 1st picture at home cause I packed it- soaked raw almonds, organic raisins, and raw sunflower seeds.
at work, 2 leaves romaine, one leaf kale.
Supper: Fruit and veggie platter and chia seed jell
(peach, mango, celery, green pepper, carrot)
I'm feeling much better with myself and this last meal filled me up. It took a long time to eat with all the chewing of the veggies, but very rewarding in the end. I always like to eat my fruit last. It's always like dessert to me. But this time I had the chia last. It's "like" pudding with hardly any flavor.

All day, I wasn't hungry except the usual time around 1:00PM. I'm going to have to work on that to figure out what I can eat before work that will take a while to digest to help me feel full longer.

In all a good day yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment