Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 15

I have figured out I am not going to be able to stay 100% raw if I keep too much cooked food around. I guess I'll be freezing leftovers for my husband, and then I won't have to eat them so they don't go bad. I don't like to waste food.

Breakfast:  3 leaves each: red, green, and romaine lettuce, some mango, peach, nectarine salad, and 1 grapefruit, vitamin, water
Snack: Chicken hotdish, and (4) cinnamon struesel biscuits. (They were good and I found the recipe and I HAD to try them out and....) It's hard to eat just 2 of them. Maybe we'll see if sugar gives me a headache now!
Lunch: 11/2 biscuits

Snack: 3 small baked potatoes with olive oil and salt (not pictured), leftover Chinese food
Supper: Still feeling full from my 3PM snack, I ate bowls of cantelope, watermelon, and jicama, and 1 1/2 biscuits. MMMMMMM


Not a raw day at all, but mostly. Now that the leftovers are gone, I can concentrate on raw.
I've noticed I have more energy when I eat raw than if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment