Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 11

I woke up at 3 in the mornig so thirsty from the pizza. either the breading, or the salt. But it sure tasted good, and no other side effect except the usual dairy ones. I'm wondering if there was sugar in it...

Tonight being family night at work, I have plans to eat the fancy meal they serve. unless it's gross... Because I have to clean the office after, and I have the next 4 days off.

No greens yesterday means:

Breakfast: tomato, coconut, cucumber, 2 green leaf, and 1 kale.
Snack: watermelon, cantelope, pineapple
Lunch: Baked potato with butter and salt, herb rice

Supper:2 small chicken breasts, seasoned fries, greenbean almondine
Snack: Bowl of pecan icecream, 1/2 glass pop.

Today, I was determined to figure out what is causing my headaches... No headache yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment