Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 22

I decided today was a day I would just eat and see what happened.

So Breakfast: Fruit. Way too much fruit. too acidic first thing in the morning. and  a little chocolate avocado pudding. there is celery in this picture, but I ate only 1 piece. That was enough. I guess I like salads better for breakfast!
Lunch: 2 cookies, some cheezits, baked potato, and rice pilaf.
Supper: chicken wild rice casserole. Some reason it didn't taste as good as I thought it would. I usually love it!

I feel too stuffed full today and am thinking I ate too much heavy foods. Maybe too much dairy. Either way, I feel really full.

I've decided that I am going to eat mostly raw as much as I can from now on, cause I havn't had a headache from it, my hormones seemed to have balanced out on their own, and I'm sleeping beter, and happier.

I will be taking a break from blogging for a few days. I have got to get my house in order so I can finally see it finished. I will start again maybe after the weekened, or sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment