Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 10!

Holy gassiness!!! Cheese does not agree with me, so for sure, lactose intolerant, or I can't handle dairy at all.
After waking up with no headache, just "other" side effects, I decided to go right ahead and eat tacos being that they have cheese, and beef in them. Now I'll see if I get a headache. I'm hoping it won't take 24 hours for my headache to come from the cheese, because then I'll not know what it came from. I am getting excited to figure out which one is the trigger food and am not giving myself time between the testing times. So I'll have to learn patience and I'll try sugar on Friday.

I'm running out of choices in the produce department, so to the store I go this morning.

Breakfast: Beef Tacos, vitamin, water
 Shopping trip: FRUIT
 VEGETABLES AND ETC...
 The produce I left out on the counter- the rest I refridgerated.
SNACK: 2 grapefruits, orange, some cucumber, water

LUNCH: 2 bananas, tomato, almonds, grapes, carrot, there is an orange in the picture, but I ended up not eating it.
Supper: cheese pizza- I didn't take a picture of it, and we ate it cause we went to home depot last night and got back late and we both didn't eat yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment