Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 6: Raw -Vegetarian

 I woke up still feeling full, but found out my digestive system might have been bogged down from eating so many nuts yesterday. I feel happy today and am still amazed at waking up happy and with energy.
I want to do things today.

For breakfast: 1 large leaf kale, 1 romaine leaf, 1 grean leaf, a vitamin, 2 grapefruits, water.
I figured since I didn't eat much lastnight, I should have a bigger breakfast.

Snack #1: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I was starving 2 hours after my breakfast even though I felt full right after I ate it. And I was craving a sandwich (more the peanut butter part of it) So I instinctively gave in. I must need something from it.
Snack #2: 2 walnut raisin cookies and 1 quinoa raisin cookie. The quinoa ones are so yummy! I gave the one that had an ant stuck to it to the dog, and he followed me around asking for another. Oh they are delishious!!
 Yummy yummy!


Lunch: 2 big iceburg leaves and 4 cherry tomatoes.
Supper: Big bowl fruit salad,

Garbanzo bean sprout bread filling (mashed garbanzo bean sprouts, red onion, 1 stalk celery) minus the mustard and mayo
I just mixed some with homemade bread bits
2 small baked potatoes with a dab of butter and sea salt.

I was starving after that iceburg lunch at 2PM so I think that's why I had such a big supper. Talk about a good supper too! I was nice and full.
Today was mostly raw with a little dairy. I didn't get the burps after eating, so I think I can handle butter at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment