Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 4: Happy

I am feeling happy. I have noticed most of my bloating from the day before is almost gone. I'm planning on being mostly raw today. I have noticed I have energy from being raw and like that feeling. I only need to work on protein sources. I'm going to start sprouting quinoa and some garbanzo beans.

I am also finding I have to start thinking in advance about lunch and what to bring with me cause yesterday worked out well. I was full until supper time, but not bloated!

Breakfast: The rest of the salad I had prepared, cucumber, vitamin, water.
salad had romaine, red leaf, green leaf, kale, parsley. I'm glad this is the last of the salad I prepared with parsley. Though I'm sure someone could tell me all the wonderful benefits of parsley 1st thing in the morning! :-)
unfortunetly I gagged on it and had to put ranch on in order to eat it. I plan on eating no more dairy for the rest of the day.
Guess I'm going to have to come up with a good dressing recipe!
Again, all the other salad stuff is below the romaine in the picture. I made layered salads.
I got all burpy after. Maybe the dressing wasn't a good idea at all. I must be lactose intolerant. Guess I'll be searching for a delicious vinegrette or something! Any ideas? I got tons of lettuce eating meals coming up I'm sure! I can try every one of them.
I got a large box of grapefruit from a co-worker at work the other day and am excited about eating them.
1st Snack: 2 Grapefruit 1 yellow, 1 ruby red
2nd Snack: Banana- I didn't take a picture. I forgot, and didn't want a picture of a banana peel! :-)

Lunch: Chia seed jell, 2 dates, 1 brazil nut, 3 1/2 walnuts, sunflower seeds, raisins. I put water in the chia seeds right after I took this picture so they could jell up for lunch. MMMMMM. The rest went into another jar.
Supper: Leftover chinese fried rice. I know it's not raw, but I hate to waste food and my husband didn't eat it when he ate the chicken the other day.
Also, cucumber
I didn't eat the meat. I gave it to my husband. I didn't want to be bloated. I know the meat juices are in there, but I don't think I should react to it like I did the other day.
I felt satisfied after.

All day I had good energy, but I still was hungry between 12PM and until I ate lunch. Still need to figure out what is best to do then.

No comments:

Post a Comment