Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 18

I woke up still partially bloated. Talk about a big bloat! It didn't last all day though thankfully!

Breakfast: 2 grapefruits, 3 radishes, red leaf, green leaf, and romaine lettuce, cucumber, vitamin, water.
Snack: 1/2 of each cute strawberry pictured here from my garden. they were so sweet!
Lunch: baked potato with butter(not pictured), 2 carrots, grapes, cauliflower, tomato, 2 oranges, strawberries. I had time to eat everthing but 1/2 the grapes, the tomato, and cauliflower. I felt full though.
Supper: 1 1/2 slices Pizza, leftover cauliflower, grapes and the tomato from my lunch.

My stomach is back down to it's normal size and I will be avoiding fried foods and certain lettuce for a while. I felt so wonderful after eating grapefruit this morning for some reason! It was so refreshing!

I felt satisfied all day even though I didn't eat any obvious protien!

No comments:

Post a Comment