Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 7: Not Raw, Not Vegan

I woke up all stuffed up just like I do whenever I have dairy. I thought I'd be fine with the butter, but I also had dairy in the bread I ate yesterday too.

So, I guess NO DAIRY in any way shape or form.

Breakfast: Fruit Salad, Cucumber Grapefruit, vitamin, water.
I decided to take a break from salad 1st thing in the morning to see how it affects my energy for the day.
Lunch: Beef Pot Roast, Greenbeans, Herb Rice, and 2 triple chocolate cookies
I was so weak and starving and I needed to eat something and I didn't have time to pack a decent lunch, so I ate at work.
I couldn't finish my meal. It just didn't taste good. The cookie was good, and so I ate another, 2 in total.
My guess is I needed fat. I've been worrying about my fat intake since I started.
I ended up feeling pressure in my head around 6, so I thought starts of a headache.

Supper: a raw cookie, some cucumber, garbanzo bean salad, and a big bowl icecream.

I know I know. and yup, headache. I literally crashed when I went to bed I was so tired and headachy.

No more beef for a while, or dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment