Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 17:

I woke up so bloated it wasn't funny. I look like I'm 5 months pregnant. I'm not lying. I definately will not be eating fried foods for a while. It could have been the chicken, but I'm not sure as I've been eating lots lately. So I'm leaning towards the fried foods.

I'm going to try eat less today cause I feel so full still.

Breakfast: I'm bloated, and nothing sounds good, and there's not a shred of hunger in me.  so I forgot to eat.

Snack: I forced myself to eat 2 small wheat cheese crisps and a baby banana on the way to work so I wouldn't be hungry. I figured I got my protein for the day. and bloating from the cheese? what's a little more?
Lunch: big bowl mangoes, 2 nectarines, kiwi, and an apple and small banana.
Supper: vegan spagetti, and a bowl of strawberries.
I remained bloated all day, and uncomfortably the size of a 5 month pregnant lady. I'm not kidding! I really wish I knew what caused it!

No comments:

Post a Comment