Sunday, January 1, 2012

My new Vitamix Blender

I have wanted one of these for many many years! I have seen the demonstrations in Costco, and have seen them used in countless videos for raw food on YouTube. It was a blender I had set my mind on to get. And I was so excited when my old blender died and gave out the last time I used it because my husband wouldn't buy me a new one because every time I asked, and told him how horrible the old one was at blending anything, he'd just say but we have a blender! Then all of a sudden, we had none at all! I was so hopelessly desperate. I used my blender all the time and I burned it out!

So can you imagine my joy when he finally bought me one for Christmas? And a Vitamix one?
It came with a huge cook book, a tamper, one of there newer model lids that clip on, and a full 7 year warranty.
I am so excited! I have a Vitamix blender!

No comments:

Post a Comment